This session will provide an overview of this unique, innovative and collaborative ante-natal service developed at St. George’s Hospital, South-West London. This session will provide an overview of how the service developed and the service aims:
· To support and adapt to physical changes in pregnancy with disability;
· To prepare for birthplace and required in-patient adaptations;
· Formulate collaborative care plans;
· Anticipate and advise regarding early parenting and self care -empowering and enabling independent parenting
· Provide advice around strategies, equipment and other statutory and voluntary organisations available.